ADTS Contest Entry
Fees for 2020
Team Events - $280 - per routine)
Officer Events - $250 - per routine)
Solos - $110 - (individuals $135)
Duets - $190 - (Individuals $185)
Sm. Ensemble - $190
Med. Ensemble - $210
Lg. Ensemble - $230
Elite Groups - $280
Show Production - $340
Fees for 2020
Team Events $340 (per routine)
Officer Events $300 (per routine)
Solos $130 (individuals $160*)
Duets $200 (individuals $210*)
Sm. Ensemble $210
Med. Ensemble $230
Lg. Ensemble $250
Show Production $375
Collegiate Teams $350
Accessing the Contest Entry Process
The ADTS Contest Entry Process uses your email address on file with ADTS and a password which has been sent to the same email address. If you have enetered a contest within the past two years you will be able to log in. If it has been more than two years since you have entered an ADTS contest, you must contact Barbara at ADTS to establish an online account.
When navigating through the contest entry process, please use the navigation links provided on the page and NOT of the back button on your internet browser. Using the back button may cause a "Page Expired" warning. If this occurs, just refresh the page to view it again.
Establish a Team
- Login as Director using the link above
- If this is the first time you are logging in you will be redirected to the "Add A Team" page.
- If you are returning director, please visit the "Update Team Information" page.
- Enter all of the required information for your team (email address, cell phone, asst director, billing contact and select your team class).
- For additional directors you can provide their information.
- Click the "Add Team" or "Edit Team" button to create the team and return to the team list.
- To enter mutiple teams for more than one classification (ex. Elem, Int, Jr, Sr), click the "Add A Team" link from the team list to create a new team record.
Please refrain from using the same team name for all of the teams.
- You no longer have to "Add a Team" for your Social Officer entry, that routine selection now appears under Officer Registraion. At this time, Social Officers only compete one dance.
- You do have to "Add a Team" for an Elite Team (portion of your team, not considered an ensemble). The Elite group is not classified by number or performers, but are their own 'Team Classification.'
Enter Teams in a Contest
The instructions below are for entering events
- On the team list, click "View Contests"next to the team for which you want to enter events.
- The contest list will display all contests in the selected teams class. Make note of the deadline for the contest, as you will not be able to add, edit, or delete entries after this date without contacting Barbara.
- Click "Enter Events" next to the desired contest.
- The event list will display the current entries for a contest.
- Click the appropriate "Enter" link to enter an event for the specified contest.
- Be sure to start with the team/officer "Enter Events" section. If you are not doing team or officer events, please put a 'ZERO' in the boxes indicating 'total number of team members' and 'total number of officers.'
- Enter all of the required information and click the "submit" button to save the entry. If errors are present, a message will be displayed and you will be able to correct them.
- Once submitted you can add other events or return to the event list.
- To edit an existing entry click the appropriate button next to the event on the list.
YOU MUST DO THIS FINISH YOUR ENTRY
- Once you have completed entry of events for a contest, go to the contest list for the contest.
- Click the "Official Entry Form" link.
- You must click the "Print & Print" button to submit your entry to the office and print your form as an invoice.
- Mail the Official Entry Form and payment to the address listed on the form. Be sure it is postmarked on or before the contest deadline!